Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Mini Diorama Clay - The Adventure of Asterix (Asterix, Obelix and Dogmatix)

Fresh from my craft table, this is Mini Diorama Clay of Asterix, Obelix and Dogmatix. Since I was a kid I liked the adventure of Asterix comics. Obelix in particular that I think he is very strong & big but has a good heart and are also ridiculous. I did not think that one day I will be able to make their miniatures. So for this challenged I feel very happy and I really make this with my heart. :) can't wait for next challenge : D oh no I'm addicted to figurine X D





http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/85/c6/7c/85c67c8d22b5047707b3393a7213c14a.jpg



3 comments:

  1. Wooww bgt deeh.. jd inget masa kecil suka baca majalahnya..waduuh kmn semua buku2 itu.. >< kangeeen..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. makasih mbak Rodya :) wah sayang buku2nya.. skrg mahal komiknya

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete