Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Wedding Gift "Penguin and Frog Clay" by KuroHouseofCraft



Last month I've got two handmade order for wedding gifts, both are clay.
This one is Penguin from "Yoohoo and friends" and the other one is the frog. My customer show me the photos of their doll version and I must make them real in clay version.  I thought that frog was keropi from sanrio but it isn't because it has different body. Anyway I was so excited....they're cute.. 
Actually my customer didn't request that wedding cake but I give it as a bonus, I thought they would be pretty if they standing on flowers stage with wedding cake. since they're only 6-7 cm tall, Pink Macaroons with heart shape topping would be suit to them. and I love it! ^ ^ thanks to Ms. Aish who order this clay from Pontianak, Indonesia. She said this clay would be shipped to Thailand as wedding anniversary gift. I hope they like it.

if you want to order special gift for any occasions, you can contact me on my facebook page KuroHouseofCraft or whatsapp +62 82110492041 or email kuroshoppu@gmail.com

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment