Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Yard Story - I will bear a lot of Key lime 'Citrus Aurantifolia'

I love cook and most of Indonesian food needs key lime leaves in ingredients, so about two years ago, i bought little key lime plant when I starting stay at our new house. Now September 2013, and time running so fast. I don't realize that my little key lime plant already grew up into tree. :) and last week I saw some white cute flowers on every branches, and this morning I saw many little fruits. there are ten to twenty fruits on each branch. I think I will have lemonade party soon :D Its beautiful  ^ ^ and I'm so happy.


when I see all these fruits, I see that in our life we must bearing good 'fruits' everyday.

Gal 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

No comments:

Post a Comment