Monday, August 26, 2013

Kuro Coin Purse "Cute Fat Kitty" by KuroHouseofCraft

I made this purse when I  follow craft swap this month on IIHC group. I decided to make combination of patchwork and quilting (Trapunto quilt) for the application.

Kuro Coin Purse  "Cute Fat Kitty" by KuroHouseofCraft


For the purse, I have an idea how if I combine Batik Cotton Fabric that I bought from Solo, Indonesia with Japanese Cotton  Fabrics (that pink polcadots and those cute square flower pattern fabrics), 
and for the application, I draw and make pattern on felt fabric, the kuro chan (my cat logo) in fat style and holding red fish (its common in Japan, well I don't know exactly the name..maybe "fortune cat (neko)?") and I was use trapunto quilt technique. Anyway  I want to show that I want to combine Indonesia and Japan style. I love this! Hopefully my craft swap partner would like it too. ^ ^ 
Front side: Kuro Coin Purse  "Cute Fat Kitty" by KuroHouseofCraft



Back Side: Kuro Coin Purse  "Cute Fat Kitty" by KuroHouseofCraft



No comments:

Post a Comment