Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Its Timmy Time Baby Hat and Booties part 2

 a lot of my customer request the Timmy Time Baby hat and booties, after made it many times I modified it as customer's special request,

it's Denim Blue Baby Hat and Booties for Baby Boy


and it is the sweet Timmy Hat and Booties for Baby girl for my customer. I was put flower on the right and left side so when mommy carry the baby on her arm, people will see the flower from the side view. 
hm.. I love the pink color on this hat and booties, so soft and so baby girl. :) I can't wait to put these things on to my own baby.


2 comments:

  1. Your work is amazing.
    I would really like to purchase one of your Timmy products..
    Is there a link where I can purchase? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. surely fantastic and interesting submit. i like it plenty and inspired your operating fashion. you've got executed very well task. thanks and maintain it up!
    fold boxes

    ReplyDelete